Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random Fashion Tip #1

OK so if there are any shoppers out there like me(which I know there are) I'm sure you have all done this at one point. You go to the store, find this amazing outfit, think about it, buy it, and then store it in your closet. Then you say to yourself, "I'll save this outfit for a special occasion." But the special occasion never comes! So here you have this fantastic outfit sitting in your closets for months and sometimes years at a time collecting dust. And each time you go in the closet and look at it, you'll say, "I'll wear it eventually."

We've all done it and it's hard not to. I mean some clothes just look too good to be wearing to the grocery store. However, as I've come to realize sometimes a special occasion never comes. Or perhaps the moment is not good enough to wear it. In that case I just have one thing to say: JUST WEAR IT! After years of doing this I've decided to just take a chance and wear the clothes I buy. Life is too short for my clothes to just be sitting in a closet, especially if I pay good money for it. I know I know, it can be hard at first to put on the sexy red dress in the back of your closet to just go to a movie. But once you put on the outfit you'll feel sexy and empowered.

In the fashion world every day should be a fashion statement, not just certain occasions. If that's the case a person should be looking their personal best(which is different for everyone) every day! I mean yes there are exceptions such as work attire or certain weather attributes. Other than those few exceptions take a chance and wear what you feel like. That special occasion may never come or may not come soon enough. If so, just wear it. Wear that red dress, or those purple shoes, or that white shirt. Wear it all and have fun with it! Even if you're just going to the grocery store. You never know who you might see.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment