Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fashion's Reasoning


Fashion is a collage of personal style and trends. It’s a universal connection to everyone it touches.  Whether you’re wearing the latest outfit from off the runway or experimenting with a personal fashion statement, fashion is inescapable.
From a young age I’ve loved fashion. I’ve always experimented with everything. I love to mix colors and textures and patterns. I especially love making up names for my personal style. It’s something that drives me and my passion for it grows stronger everyday.  My favorite thing to do is dress up my friends. Each of my friends have different body types so it’s fun to try different outfits to make it work for their specific body type.
Now even though I can have so many good things to say about the fashion industry and what it does for the world, I can also say that fashion has a bad side to it. As strongly as I feel about the positive things in fashion, I’m just as strong hearted about the negative aspects of fashion. Body image, price jacking, and age are just a few of the negative influences in the fashion world. These influences that are never satisfied. As much good as the fashion world can bring, the bad is always right behind.
In future blogs I will be discussing more on the topic of body image, how to make a new outfit out of old clothes, what designers are worth the price and so much more! I want to uncover so many fashion questions and topics that are in the minds of many. Stay tuned and all will see the truth behind fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment