Fashion is something that everyone has. Whether it’s in style or not it’s still considered some type of fashion. I am a believer that there is no such thing as bad taste in fashion, just different kinds. It’s everywhere. In the mall, on tv, in movies, in schools even in the streets. Fashion is something that can’t be escaped. For me it has always been about individual expression. It’s a way to let people know a little bit about your personality. In fashion, you can mix and match things to create a style of your own.
However, the fashion industry is not all glamorous. There’s an ugly side to the fashion. It can be cut throat and competitive breaking a person’s spirit down. It’s main objective is to sell in image. An image that is used to try and influence the mind’s of people especially women. It doesn’t matter if they can’t sell the clothes. If the fashion industry can sell a specific body type for other’s to admire, that itself is profitable.
In further blogs I want to discuss the in and outs of fashion. The good, the bad and yes the ugly. From trends to personal appearance to even price range on clothes, I want to talk about it all. It’s a topic that everyone lives through but may not understand. That is where I come in. To make sense out of what is known as the fashion world.
No comments:
Post a Comment